Scott Cordier

Years ago, I read that “the majority of the wealth in this world is held by the few”. The question you must ask yourself is, since we know this to be true, why do we manage our money like the majority? This resonated with me, and since then, I have searched for a solution. Current financial planning wisdom says we should save 10% (if lucky) and flush the other 90% down the drain; this has us focused on the wrong part of the equation. Questioning this conventional wisdom, we need to ask ourselves, why are we focused on trying to grow the 10% when the rich focus on how to make money from the other 90%. Once I found the Infinite Banking Concept and realized how many of the wealthy have used some form of this process for themselves, I knew that I had a moral responsibility to inform and educate the majority.

Contact Scott

Our mission at IBCanada Group is to educate people about how they can use this wealth process to recapture lost opportunity costs and make their money work more efficiently for them, resulting in lasting wealth and financial freedom.

© 2021 IB Canada Group. All Rights Reserved.

Our mission at IBCanada Group is to educate people about how they can use this wealth process to recapture lost opportunity costs and make their money work more efficiently for them, resulting in lasting wealth and financial freedom.

© 2021 IB Canada Group. All Rights Reserved.