The Infinite Banking Concept Is Addressing The Financial Realities Of Today's World.

Our 40-minute introductory video will cover how the Infinite Banking Concept (IBC) can help you build financial stability and security that lasts.

Gain Video Access NowBook Your Consult Today

The Ugly Reality of Today

Conventional financial wisdom teaches Canadians to put 10% of their money into investments earning various rates of returns for retirement. This is after paying the other 90% to banks, government, and other entities where it’s no longer in your control.

Our Authorized IBC Practitioners will show you how the Infinite Banking Concept can help you manage the other 90% more efficiently inside a Privatized Banking System that you own and control.

By controlling the banking process, you can keep more of your money from falling into somebody else’s hands so it can work for you every day of your life.



Interest Costs

Opportunity Costs

Here's What You'll Learn In The Introductory Video

You will come away with a whole new understanding of the “typical financial problem” facing so many Canadians today. You will also learn why the Infinite Banking Concept is the much needed solution for what ails us.

Become Your Own Banker

What if you could act like your own banker, borrowing from yourself and paying yourself back with interest?

Eliminate Outside Debt

We will teach you how to finance large purchases and even borrow money without accumulating further debts with banks.

Recapture Interest Costs

Learn how you can recapture interest payments and lost opportunity costs for continuous cash flow.

Tax Efficient Strategies

We will teach you key principles for how the wealthy have access to continuous cash-flow and borrowing power with integrated tax strategies.

Financial Independence

It is possible to be in charge of your own finances regardless of the market, interest rates or other external factors.

Complete Financial Control

Learn everything you need to know to take complete control of your finances and start living the life you want.

Frequently Asked Questions

The Infinite Banking Concept is a process, not a product. The Infinite Banking Concept was established by Nelson Nash in effort to help people take back control of their own money, giving the ability to keep and grow what you worked hard for instead of giving it away to the banks, government, fees and loss. Using a properly structured dividend paying whole life policy, you can recapture the interest you would have paid to someone or something else and still buy the things you want and need.

The main reasons for using a properly structured dividend paying whole life policy is because because the cash value inside the policy is vested (meaning it never goes down) and grows tax efficiently. Insurance premiums are fixed while paid up additions and loan options are flexible making whole life the ideal vessel to practice the Infinite Banking Concept.

The main advantage of the Infinite Banking process is, as Nelson says, that it creates a peaceful, stress free financial life. Other benefits include: The cash values grow tax efficiently, It is vested (meaning never goes down or will lose $$) – it is not affected by the stock market or economy. You have the ability to borrow against it. This is like a high interest savings account with tax and death benefits. Creditor Protected. Helps you control your money like a banker.

Infinite Banking has disadvantages too. To get started, a person must either be insurable OR have a beneficial interest in someone else who is. Other disadvantages include: It is slow growing. The dividend is not guaranteed. In addition, if you’re not working with an Authorized Infinite Banking Practitioner, you may not be getting the best advice or coaching. To implement this properly, you need a good Coach that has your best interest in mind. It will not reduce your personal or INC tax. The minimum cost of insurance must be paid each year – either by you, your INC, or by the cash value inside the policy. There is a maximum limit to how much you can deposit each year.

Together We Are Creating Brighter Futures For Our Families And Our Communities.

Gain Video Access NowBook Your Consult Today